Fully Equipped Training On-Site Facility
We offer a custom training facility for practical or theory based courses with a capacity for 4 to 5 students.
Ultra Electronics training courses are held on-site and are done in a manner to make each person ready to go into the job role that is set out for them or to refresh their skills in line with the latest industry best practice.
All training is available in the below options:
- Full course
- Re-certification course
- Challenge test
IPC Courses currently available:
- J-STD 001 – Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies (Additional space addendum module also available)
- IPC-A-610 – Acceptability for Electronic assemblies
- IPC-A-600 – Acceptability for bare boards
- IPC-7711/7721 – Rework, Repair and modification of Electronic assemblies
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 – Requirements and acceptability for cable and harness