Ultra Energy’s experience in the definition, development, testing, and verification of high safety integrity systems has created a pool of staff that are highly knowledgeable of the licensing requirements legislated by the UK’s Office of Nuclear Regulation, (ONR).
Ultra Energy supports INSA work through:
- Suitably qualified and experienced personnel (SQEP) provision both for initial and peer review.
- Providing a detailed understanding of processes associated with an INSA review.
- Thorough engineering substantiation experience, understanding the requirements of the intelligent customer.
- Understanding the problems arising during assessments and the realistic associated timescales for robust review cycles.
- Assessment of documentation against defined specific criteria.