Custom Supply Chain
Our in-house Calibration Laboratory provides sensor calibration services for secondary standards as well as working standards. Our customers can count on our experienced technical and management personnel to provide accurate and reliable service with quick turnaround.
- Thermocouple and RTD assemblies
- Bare and Insulated wire
- NIST traceable calibration services
- ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- Accuracy of documentation and traceability — AMS2750, BAC 5621, NIST, etc. based on customer requirements
- Capable of calibrating the following thermocouple types: E, J, K, N, T, R, S, and B.
- Thermocouples are calibrated by comparison techniques based on ASTM E220, against secondary standard thermocouples. The standard thermocouples are calibrated against a reference standard directly traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology within a range of -110°F to 2700°F.
- Thermocouples are certified, as specified by contract, to either standard or special limits of error a stated in ASTM E230.
- In addition, other acceptance criteria, such as sampling, lot size, front to back tolerances of coils/spools, etc. is based upon AMS2750, unless otherwise specified by contract.