9205 EMS – Data Management System
The 9205 EMS is a central supervisory system (also referred to as SCADA) that collects alarm status and result data from a network of the radiation detection instruments.
- Floor plan view allows fast recognition of any alarm or status event.
- Provide instant data access, the 9205 EMS internet client allows the user to review 9205 EMS data from any network access point.
- Aid management and reporting the 9205 EMS will record raw data to allow auditing of both system and device performance after an event.
- For networks that include effluent monitoring devices (i.e. stack), the 9205 EMS can be configured to provide automatic reports on total effluent emissions.
- Offer user flexibility, the 9205 EMS can be expanded to incorporate other network sensors for alternative applications or from alternative suppliers.
- Maximum system up-time through the use of dual data storage mechanisms and communications networks with built-in redundancy.
- Graphical display of historic measurement (trend and tabular).
- Compatible with any network architecture (Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS485, Wireless).